11 Tools

11 Tools

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I finished Tool #4!

Ok, I have a new outlook!  I created a great form for the first day of school with a list of all of the papers the students will be returning from home.  Every year the parents are bombarded with forms that the students take home for completion.  The list includes the signature page on the Student Handbook, the clinic card, the Big Form, etc.  With a complete class list, a grid could be created to check off who has returned what.  Of course, I could just as easily create this in Word or Excel, but it is nice to know it can be created here as well.  I sent it to 3 other teachers and am waiting for a response.

As for the document, I could never share mine, but was able to receive and open one that others sent.  It was like IMing and we could see each other's immediate response. 

2 comments:

RCELibrarian said...

We'l have to work on the sharing..it's a little bit tricky...at times.

Mrs. Rincon said...

Brandy.....try www.storybird.com for tool #5. I loved it and found it really easy. I think our kiddos would love to create a book using this. I also really like using www.wallwisher.com. Let me know what you think. If you want to take a look at them first just go to my blog and look at tool 5
Let me know if I can help you