11 Tools

11 Tools

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tool #3, yet again

I am over this.  The last line of the instructions say the following:

  • Login to your Picasa Web Album through Google Apps. Search for a few pictures. Use the remix filter. How could you use this in your classroom?


  • I pulled up Picasa and have 2 pictures saved there.  I cannot find the remix filter anywhere and in fact, pulled up very inappropriate pictures when I typed "remix" into the search button.  I had my school librarian look at it and we cannot find the remix filter anywhere.  I find this very frustrating.  I could see using Picasa to find photos that might be fun to use on the blog and would copy and paste them.

    1 comment:

    RCELibrarian said...

    Don't worry about the remix...it seemed to have a problem yesterday...didn't look like the same website. But you can see where Picasa has a lot of photos to use. Some days when you look at something you can just see it..other days...it's all different and you don't "see" the buttons...